Evaluating your brand with Batten & Company´s BEVA model
Nowadays, the contribution of brands to corporate success is commonly appreciated. Moreover, it is generally accepted that brands account for a significant value for their owner. However, a quantitative monetary brand equity calculation can only rarely be observed. This is a surprising finding since interest in a well-founded and reliable statement about this value increases. Meanwhile, value-based Brand Management not only is part of marketing and Brand Management but also arouses interest in other corporate departments such as controlling, since valuable brands immediately affect their fields of action as well.
Batten & Company's BEVA-Modell (Brand Equity Valuation for Accounting) enables corporations to evaluate their monetary Brand Equity and thus sustainably contributes to achieving our clients’ project objectives.
Fields of application:
- Brand Management and Brand Controlling
- Brand Portfolio and Architecture optimisation
- Brand budget allocation
- Brands serving a funding instrument
- Price determination for mergers & acquisitions
- Equity determination for brand purchase
- Trademark license rate determination
The BEVA model is a combination of finance oriented and behavioural Brand Equity valuation and thus reveals all the value maximising key levers. It was developed by an interdisciplinary team consisting of Brand Equity valuation experts focusing on marketing and auditing in the course of the cooperation between Batten & Company and Ernst & Young. This procedure guarantees that both the strategic marketing and the financial perspective is optimally included.
A properly orchestrated communication strategy contributes to strengthening the marketing objectives:
- Level of awareness: strengthen the visibility of your corporation and your offer
- Image: establish a distinct and attractive image from the consumer’s perspective
- Purchase intention: Ensure that your brand becomes part of your customers’ “relevant set”
- Purchase: Acquire new and develop existing customers
- Loyalty: Tie your customers with your brand
Batten & Company has developed communication strategies for corporations from various branches and of various sizes in the last 15 years. In order to plan marketing campaigns we developed the Brand Management Navigator, a tool which goes beyond the strategy approach.
We gladly introduce our approach and tools in a joint meeting. Please do not hesitate to contact us.