Communication strategy / campaign planning
Batten & Company is your strong partner on the way to a successful communication strategy and campaign planning in your organization.
Communication is a decisive instrument in order to communicate the brand’s value proposition. That is why a detailed communication strategy for all kinds of organizations is of central importance. The following questions are necessary to plan a successful brand communication:
- What is our value proposition, our positioning?
- What are our marketing goals?
- What target groups and segments do we address?
- Which offerings are communicated with which messages/benefits?
- With what kind of instruments (tv, print, online, social media, newsletter etc.) do we reach the respective target groups?
- How can the individual components be converted into integrated campaigns?
- How can campaigns be orchestrated into a marketing plan?
- How do we keep track of our communication’s success?
Our approach: campaign planning using well founded tools
Batten & Company has developed communication strategies for companies of different industries and sizes in the past 15 years. Besides the strategy approach, we have developed the brand management navigator, a tool for campaign planning and brand distribution. We look forward to introducing our approaches and tools in a meeting.
Your benefit: marketing progress on all levels
A carefully orchestrated communication strategy contributes to strengthen your marketing goals.
- Popularity: Increasing the visibility of your organization and your offerings
- Image: Anchoring a clear and attractive image in the consumer’s mind
- Purchase consideration: Get into the “relevant” set of your desired consumers
- Purchase: Win new customers and expand existing customer relations
- Loyalty: Tie your customers to your brand.