The Organizational Development of Companies!
Challenges in the change process
Today, companies are challenged by a variety of issues. Digitalization is changing the working world and, at the same time, the business models of many companies. New competitors force their way onto the markets and customer expectations are changing at an increasing rate. To successfully face all of these challenges, companies must not only externally present themselves as goal oriented, but also properly organize themselves internally. However, the internal restructuring or reorganization of a company is a complex undergoing. Maintaining a structured and goal-oriented approach and keeping an eye on all relevant stakeholders is the key to a successful change process.
Typical questions in the change process
Companies are confronted with numerous issues when it comes to successfully implementing a change process, including:
- How do I manage change?
- Which stakeholders do I need to consider in the change process?
- When and how do I involve or inform stakeholders?
- Which stakeholders can I use as positive multipliers of the change?
- What does a reasonable change plan look like?
- Which concrete implementation measures do I have to initiate?
- How long will a reasonable implementation of the changes take?
- What do I have to consider when implementing the planned change?
Our change management approach
Our goal is to individually accompany companies during reorganizations or restructurings in the context of our change management approach and to support them in the answering of questions. For instance, we provide…
- ... a structured derivation and preparation of concrete measures for the planned changes
- … a systematic consolidation of all measures in a comprehensive change plan
- … a timely integration of employees and all other relevant stakeholders
- … a comprehensive preparation and monitoring of all communication measures for the relevant stakeholders (e.g. information events, kick-offs, introductions, trainings)
- … a consistent assurance of goal-oriented and timely information regarding specific changes for individual areas of responsibility
- … early identification of relevant "change agents" as multipliers to successfully drive change
- … a smooth integration of the changes into daily business
If your company is also facing a change, contact us! We look forward to working with you to further develop the organization of your company and to ensure a successful implementation.