Customer Relationship Management
Batten & Company – Customer Relationship Management on highest level
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a central component of customer orientation which enables corporations to serve existing customers better and more individually and to acquire new customers effectively and efficiently.
Customer Relationship Management – we create a comprehensive analysis for you
Customer Relationship Management is a holistic management approach which takes at least the same amount of time dealing with people and their working practices as with optimising processes and their illustration in systems. Batten & Company supports corporations from strategy development to implementation:
- Development of a CRM strategy
- Registration of current processes and development of target processes
- Development of KPI systems and management dashboards, e.g. for marketing, sales and customer service
- Strategy conversion into business requirements as basis for technical CRM solutions
- Selection of suitable tools
- Implementation steering of the CRM approach
- Corporation-wide roll-out
- Change Management assistance to increase acceptance for new business processes and technical solutions
- Project management for all project phases from strategy to roll-out
- Adjustments to the existing CRM approach: process optimisation, scope adjustments and adjustments to complex implementations and roll-outs.
If we have aroused your interest please do not hesitate to contact us!
Batten & Company is well-known for its business orientation: Starting with an understanding of the client’s situation and his expected business outcome, Batten & Company develops an individual Customer Relationship Management approach in collaboration with the client. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a non-binding offer!