Sales Strategy and Sales Management
The Sales Strategy forms the basis for the future Sales direction. At Batten & Company, we gladly provide support to achieve your sales objectives!
The Sales Strategy forms the basis for the future Sales direction in order to achieve pre-defined Sales objectives. The Sales Strategy shall be optimally aligned with essential requirements of relevant target customers, with products / product range and with the implementation of the corporate specific USP to differentiate from the competition. The strategy and the long-term Sales direction are defined by choice and prioritisation of relevant sales channels to choice of sales staff and consultants.
Sales Management functions shall be aligned with the Sales Strategy in order to monitor Sales objectives in the long-term and to ensure implementation. Essential KPIs to achieve the Sales Strategy objectives will be developed in collaboration with the client and integrated into the technical systems in order to regularly enable assessment through a management cockpit.
Batten & Company provides assistance for clients with:
• Defining essential distribution channels
• Developing a target customer structure
• Determining and dealing with sales and collaboration partners
• Developing USP and communicating a competitive edge
• Designing compensation and incentive based models
• Determining the Pricing policy conditions
• Selecting the Sales team
• Establish Sales Management functions
Please do not hesitate to contact us!